Good grief! It snowed about all day at my house on Sunday and some of it is still around! It’s almost March for heaven’s sake!
Hey, get a load of this picture.
Yes! They’re doggies in the window! But they’re not for sale. They’re at dogschool! (Better known as doggie daycare.) These dogs were just hanging out in the window watching people watching them. But, as you can see, they’re more interested in snoozing than watching people.
I think this is a cute picture. Here are some more photos from the City of Brotherly Love.
How cool is this? A dog store with a very cool sign and logo.
What You Learned Today:
- Philly is the City of Brotherly Love.
- Of course it is! There’s a doggie day care where dogs hang out in the window!!! What’s not to love about that??
- Do you have fun doggie daycares where you live?
- But wait a minute….doesn’t Michael Vick play football for the Philadelphia Eagles????? I don’t get that…. all that love for dogs, but he’s, oh nevermind. But WAIT again…he’s one of America’s most “disliked” athletes. Check it out. There’s hope after all.
- Back to doggie day care. Tell me about your favorite doggie daycare story.