I got a haircut earlier this week. It’s the first time in 5 years that I got clipped all over instead of clipped and stripped. Whew. I feel better. When my furs are all bear-like, I just don’t feel like myself. My collar gets all tight. I trip up because my paws are all furry.
The phrase “does this make me look fat?” really applies to moi when I need a haircut.
What You Learned Today:
- I hadn’t had a haircut since before Christmas! Whew!
- I got clipped earlier this week.
- Not snipped. I did that when I was about a year old. Ouch. (Well, I didn’t do it, my dogtor did.)
- Now I’m looking more like a proper Scottie. And not a little bear cub. But bear cubs are cute…and I’m pretty cute if I say so myself. Well, not really cute, handsome is more like it.
- Ah. A hair cut is a good thing. Thank you Godmother Carol! You’re the best!