Oh me. I’ve just been thinking about my friend Sweet William the Scot. He’s sort of new to Blogville, but he’s not new to those who’ve been following his comments around the ‘hood. He’s a pretty cool fellow. Had a rough start as a pup. Trouble with his front legs. But somebody posted a nasty comment on his blog about his being different. Wha????
Then, as it turns out, my sheltie friends over at the Cowspot Dog blog, had the same trouble with somebody commenting on their blog about them not being “real” shelties because of all the white furs they have.
And, then, YOU KNOW I started thinking about little ‘ole MOI. And about how my own start in life didn’t go so well either because I’m different, too. With all of my white furs and bent tail and all.
You know what? I’m soooooOOOOooo glad I’m not the only one who’s different.
Say….you know what? Wait just a minute here…hold the phone.
Maybe it’s not US who’s different????
Could it be….yeah!..that’s it!… it’s EVERYBODY ELSE who’s different??? What’s wrong with being DIFFERENT anyway?
Why can’t we all just get along and be friends? No matter what kind of furs we have? Or if our legs are different? Or if my breeder hated me and yours didn’t hate you? Or if you didn’t have a breeder at all and you just happened to, you know, be born?
It just really doesn’t matter does it?
Think about that for a minute. Be nice. And nice will come back to you. If not, well, I’m just saying….
What You Learned Today:
- It burns me up when people are mean.
- Especially to dogs (ok, and cats, too).
- My peep always tells me that if I don’t have something nice to bark at somebody, then, don’t bark at them at all.
- So don’t call me a “skunk” and I won’t have to keep my trap shut.
- Why don’t we all just try to get along??
- And, for heaven’s sake, if you don’t have something nice to say in a comment on somebody’s blog, then DON’T SAY ANYTHING at all. K?