Watercolor Wednesday

It’s Wednesday. Time for some art! I’m getting really fancy, schmancy with my blurry technique on this watercolor. You like?

• We love dog art. Watercolors, old photos, you name it.
  • We share them here at The Scottie Chronicles every Wednesday.
  • Ah. There’s nothing like some good dog art, yes?

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday

1. SUSAN, SID, AND SHELBY WEINSTEIN says:

You look so serious. Yesterday was Shelby’s 2nd birthday. Hooray for Scottie month.

2. edgar says:

oh stuart! this is our favorite yet! you photograph so much better than me…mum gets grumpy because most pictures of me are a black blur; the result of my fake out move…sit nicely till the last second and then, wham! turn my head just as she takes the picture! BOL! classic!

edgar

3. geosen says:

You look to be in a very serious mood, Stuart.

Love ya lots,
    Mitch

Looking fabulous Stuart!

5. lacyknitsdaily says:

My favorite photo in watercolor.
    Love the new technique.
    Gus & Rosie

6. Oh, Stuart. We think this is a particularly good shot. My mom is all about the blurry background but your mom does it way better than we do. We love Watercolor Wednesday!

7. Jazzi says:

oh yes, you ARE fancy smancy and even snazzi too!!

wags
    jazzi

8. Joan says:

Sporting the philosopher look, I see!!!

Joan

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )