OK. I had some homework to do to accept my lovely awards from my friend Suzy Platt, who lives in Guernsey in the Channel Islands, so here goes:
- Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog. Done!
- Answer 10 question about yourself. Done!
- Nominate other fabulous bloggers. Gosh! It’s soooo hard to single out my many, many blog pals. But I’ll try.
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award. OK.
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you. Done! See yesterday’s post.
What is your favourite colour? Uh…though I’m not really colorblind, I don’t see all the colors that my peeps see. So, I guess my favorite color would have to be…um…FOOD. Yeah, whatever color my food is. That’s my favorite.
What is your favourite animal? Why, Scotties of course! No wait…all dogs. OK…maybe a kitteh or two.
What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Nasty pond water from my backyard kingdom. I drink from three little water features. They can get kind of gross with all the pollen, leaves and gunk floating around. Love it!
Do you prefer facebook or twitter? I used to like my Dogbook page, but I haven’t visited it in a while. When I do, I’ll let you know so you can visit me there, too. Actually, I’m not a fan of either.
What’s your passion? Treeing a squirrel, chasing chipmunks and being my peeps’ best friend. I know, that’s three passions, but I can’t help it.
What’s your favourite pattern? Eating, sleeping, playing. Eating, sleeping, playing. Repeat. Often.
Do you prefer giving or getting presents? Both!
What is your favourite number? I’m not much on numbers.
Favourite day of the week? Um. Every day is my favorite day!
Favourite Flower? Any that I can pee on. And I do.
10 Fun facts about me:
1. I’m becoming more and more brindle as I get older.
2. People think I’m much older than I really am. Because of all my brindle hairs.
3. I am the most well behaved pooch I know. Really. I am. Truly. I’m not just making this up guys.
4. Actually, I like kittehs. But I don’t let them know that.
5. I’d like to live in Paris.
6. At night, I love to sleep with my ear in my peep’s ear. And He lets me do it! He’s terrific.
7. When I sleep at night with my ear in my peep’s ear, my butt is in my other peep’s face. She hates that. But She’s still terrific. (I guess that means that I sleep on Their pillows at night. Pretty cool, huh?)
8. Sniglet, my next door neighbor, is my girlfriend. I love her. She’s a hound of some kind. And taller than I am. I don’t mind. She loves me, too.
9. I love to travel and share my adventures here at The Scottie Chronicles. And I love to hear from my friends around the world through their comments.
10. I’m a two-peep kind of guy. No kids. No siblings. Just the three of Us. I like it that way.
Now for my nominees:
http://www.eggton.com – you must go visit Thunder, the cutest French bulldog you’ll ever see (and her peep is really funny and shares good recipes and stories)
http://www.parisdailyphoto.com – since I’d love to live in Paris, here’s where you can go visit a wonderful daily blog about the City of Lights
http://www.luckygingerstudio.wordpress.com – a wonderful place to buy pretty cards, paperweights, calendars and stuff. Go there now and see all the stuff.
http://www.modernscottiedog.com – a new Scottie blog! check it out. Very cool!
What You Learned Today:
- I’ve been honored with 4 blog awards! Thank you, Suzy!
- I’ve bestowed 4 blog awards to some of my favorite blogs/bloggers.
- I’ve shared the love.
- Now go visit their blogs/websites.
- Woo Hoo!