Bring On The Beach

Many of y’all know how much I love the beach. It can’t come too early for me this year. Dreaming about it already. Ah me. The wind in my face. The sand between my toes. The waves to chase.

Our annual trip can’t get here fast enough.

I’d better stop thinking about it. We don’t go in the summer like most folks do. We go in the winter. Sigh.

• I LOVE to travel.
  • To the beach.
  • Well, to anywhere really. It’s fun.
  • I thought you’d like this picture today since yesterday’s photo was so weird.
  • No more yellow artwork for moi.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

21 Responses to Bring On The Beach

It’s much better in the winter. There are no little girls pulling your tail, no little boys throwing sand at you and you don’t have to find a three foot patch that you call your own-you have the whole beach. Any food you find is YOURS! Summers are for tourists. Off season is for true afficionados like you. Go in the summer and someone might spill yellow paint on you like yesterday.

2. Whoa Man! You look sooooooo cool! We love the beach too. But we live in a city that’s allegedly the furthest from any of our coasts. Boo Hoo! However do get to go regularly and we certainly make the most of it – and yes, winter-time is much better here too, for the reasons Kyla said.

Keep on dreaming Stu ……

3. Susie & Sidebite says:

Never been, our beach is the thunderstorm will almost flood out back, Bites loves that wind blow hair, keeps the hair out of the way for a some good lookie sees, and is cool.

Oh Stuart ~The wind that you feel
    In your face, what a thrill
    That blowing action moves things around
    That gusty action above the ground
    You got the wind in your hair.

5. Love, love, LOVE the beach just like you do Stuart. Mom says she might take me this weekend because we puppers get banned from the beach when “The Season” starts and all those crazy out of towners arrive. Now you’ve got me dreaming as well!

6. starfighter441 says:

The Beach! My favourite! Only another 5 weeks to go until I get to feel the sand between my toes, and chase the waves.

7. Jazzi says:

Oh, I totally agree…Bring on the beach. Looks like a blast!!

wags
    Jazzi

8. christina says:

Oh, I love this picture!! You remind me of Pippen, she loves feeling the wind in her beard! Mine love the beach too, I gotta get them there this summer!

9. Paws To Talk says:

You look very at peace with the wind in your face:)
    Bella and DiDi

10. Lucy and Mac says:

Great photo !!

11. Mitch says:

How I wish I was going to the beach this year, Stuart!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )