OK. I know where I am today, New York City, (just like I pictured it…skyscrapers and everything) BUT, I don’t know where I’m going.
Do you? Maybe one of these cab drivers will take me somewhere cool. Neat!
What You Learned Today:
- Saturdays I take little trips.
- Most of the time I don’t know where I end up when I click my little paws together.
- But sometimes I do.
- Like today.
- I’m in NYC.
- Where do you think I’m going in the Big Apple?
- It’s a big city. Maybe a cinco de mayo festival?
- If you were in New York today, where would you go?