Where In The World?

OK. I know where I am today, New York City, (just like I pictured it…skyscrapers and everything) BUT, I don’t know where I’m going.

Do you? Maybe one of these cab drivers will take me somewhere cool. Neat!

• Saturdays I take little trips.
  • Most of the time I don’t know where I end up when I click my little paws together.
  • But sometimes I do.
  • Like today.
  • I’m in NYC.
  • Where do you think I’m going in the Big Apple?
  • It’s a big city. Maybe a cinco de mayo festival?
  • If you were in New York today, where would you go?

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Where In The World?

1. mplsconnie says:

Stuart, you look mahvelous in downtown Manhattan! We used to live in NY and Brooklyn before Duffy, I think you should go to SOHO our fave neighborhood!

2. Jazzi says:

Cool Stuart!! I hope you get to go somewhere really fun!!

wags
    Jazzi

3. Amelia and Marcella says:

I hope they take you to Central Park, Mom really wants to walk us in Central Park someday. Have a great day Stuey!

Our day isn’t going that well, one of us already had a bath. Mom says one of us has “swamp butt” from getting in the pond too much. Please don’t guess which one, aye ay ay.
    Marcella and Amelia

I’d head up the Hudson river a bit and out of the city. The river towns should be beautiful this time of year.

Well it looks like you are sitting on a lot of gas if you ask me.

6. You can come to our house, Stuart! We’re only two hours away!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

7. Alyssa says:

Have Fun Stuart! Just stay out of those NYC taxis – some of the driving is nuts.
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

8. starfighter441 says:

Given that we Scots dinna have pockets, or sporrans, and cabbies are tight…not too far I suspect…

9. Paws To Talk says:

How wonderful that you got to be on the side of a whole building!
    Bella and DiDi

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )