Time for the AC Vent

I don’t know about y’all, but where I live, it gets pretty hot. And, for those of you who know me, you know I DON’T LIKE HEAT. It’s humid here today.

I’ve already had the peeps turn on the AC Vent downstairs so my beard can fly up.

Flapping in the breeze…that’s the way I like it.

• I hate heat. Period.
  • Nothing about it is fun to me.
  • I love the AC. Period.
  • Gotta have it.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a dog blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 12 years old in March 2018. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to Time for the AC Vent

1. Scout says:

Stuart – You are adorable!!

A cool breeze aahhhh feels so good.

3. Piper MacT says:

I’m with you Stuart, I hate the heat too, no A/C here so I cool my belly on the hallway tiles.

Arroos to you
    Piper MacT

4. Alas, are of our vents are in the ceiling, we just get under the ceiling fans, they have them in every room.

5. Oskar says:

I love a good breeze in my woozle!

My name is Oskar & I’d like to invite you to be featured on my blog at http://www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It’s a great way to meet new blogging friends. If you’re interested you can drop me a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

6. We’re two playful Scotty puppies who like to eat, sleep, play and fight (not in any particular order). Just livin’ the dream with our peeps!

I like cool tiles. Kenzie likes the pool-he just steps in and pushes off for a lap. He’s been on solo swims twice already this year. The humidity takes something out of me but even when it’s hot here, the humidity is only 5% so the peeps aren’t sweating.

8. We hear you – we have had our AC running for the past month – sigh I do miss my floor vents. Our old house had them in the floor but our new house has them in the ceiling and we can’t lay on those. Luckily Mom put in an window AC at floor level for me 🙂

9. Amelia and Marcella says:

My goodness Stuart, you aren’t messing around with that Vent. Does your tummy ever get too chilly? OOOooooo it gives us goosebumps thinking about it.
    Amelia and Marcella

10. Lucy and Mac says:

Oh Stewart…we too like the “air vents” on hot days… Actually my clan mom asks us to move for a bit so everyone can get cool. We just snooze on..zzzzzzzzzzzzzz Mackelbee
    & Lucy

11. Paws To Talk says:

Stuart we do the same thing when it gets hot out. After all these little vents were made for us dogs. 🙂
    Bella and DiDi

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )