This is how I spent my yesterday afternoon. Snoozing in the monkey grass. That’s liriope.
Talk about comfortable. Whew.
What You Learned Today:
- As you know, I’m a champion sleeper.
- Other than on a big bed pillow, there’s nothing more comfortable than monkey grass for sleeping.
- In fact, it was so comfortable yesterday, that I attempted to break my own record today. So, I’m late posting. As those of you who follow me know.
- What did you do yesterday?
- OH hey…before I forget, the peep asked me to thank all of you who sent Her “Happy Mother’s Day” wishes yesterday. She thought that was nice. (I said, “Hey, peep, I’ve got some nice friends. I’m not surprised at their kindness toward you.”)
- Wonder if She thought my asking the Dad peep to go out and get Her some Starbuck’s coffee as a gift yesterday morning was nice? Huum? I wonder?