Do I look like a stew pot to you? No. I didn’t think so. That’s what She calls me sometimes. Can you believe it? “Stew Pot.” Really.
We’re playing along with Sarge and his nickname game. So, click on over there and play with Us. K? After all, I don’t want to be the only one who’s humiliated by the peeps’ nicknames.
And, after you’ve
seen how humiliated I am sometimes read my nicknames, leave me a comment and vote for your favorite.
Here goes (and I’m not making these up):
- STEW pot
- sweet pea
- little man
- chicken STEW
- beef STEW
- baby boy
- sweet thing
- little baby cakes
- poo bear
- Stuart Get Over Here Right This Minute I’m Talking To You (no wait, that’s not a name, but I seem to hear it a lot)
What You Learned Today:
- Why, oh why, do our peeps call us such ridiculous things?
- I don’t mind the occasional “sweetie pie” or “my little Stu man”, but really, CHICKEN STEW??
- You have only one more day to play Sarge’s game. Go now.
- HEY…be sure to read this my friends: WordPress just started a new feature where, if you leave me a comment, you’ll automatically receive emails whenever anybody else leaves a comment, too. BUT, if you find this annoying, which We do, be sure to UNCHECK the box as you’re leaving your comment. That way, you won’t be inundated with emails and you won’t be mad at me. I don’t want you to be mad at me and I’d hate to lose you as a friend. JUST UNCHECK THE BOX that says, “Notify me of followup comments by email.” Of course, if you want to get new comments by email, then do nothing. Bark away!