Play the Name Game with Sarge

Stew?

Do I look like a stew pot to you? No. I didn’t think so. That’s what She calls me sometimes. Can you believe it? “Stew Pot.” Really.

We’re playing along with Sarge and his nickname game. So, click on over there and play with Us. K? After all, I don’t want to be the only one who’s humiliated by the peeps’ nicknames.

And, after you’ve seen how humiliated I am sometimes read my nicknames, leave me a comment and vote for your favorite.

Here goes (and I’m not making these up):

1. STEW pot
  2. stu-meister
  3. bubbie
  4. bub-a-la
  5. sweet pea
  6. little man
  7. chicken STEW
  8. beef STEW
  9. lamb-a-kins
  10. baby boy
  11. sweet thing
  12. little baby cakes
  13. poo bear
  14. Stuart Get Over Here Right This Minute I’m Talking To You (no wait, that’s not a name, but I seem to hear it a lot)

• Why, oh why, do our peeps call us such ridiculous things?
  • I don’t mind the occasional “sweetie pie” or “my little Stu man”, but really, CHICKEN STEW??
  • You have only one more day to play Sarge’s game. Go now.
  • HEY…be sure to read this my friends: WordPress just started a new feature where, if you leave me a comment, you’ll automatically receive emails whenever anybody else leaves a comment, too. BUT, if you find this annoying, which We do, be sure to UNCHECK the box as you’re leaving your comment. That way, you won’t be inundated with emails and you won’t be mad at me. I don’t want you to be mad at me and I’d hate to lose you as a friend. JUST UNCHECK THE BOX that says, “Notify me of followup comments by email.” Of course, if you want to get new comments by email, then do nothing. Bark away!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Play the Name Game with Sarge

1. katie says:

Oh I think you need to add one to the list #15 should be Stuart-A-Lious!

All the best,
    Katie

2. Scout says:

Stuart – that’s quite the list you have there! I have to admit my peeps have a list a mile long too. Why do they bother naming us when we get called a zillion other things anyways? I don’t get them sometimes…

3. Me, I like poo-Bear, Sidebite says its stu-meister, tahnks for picking ours
    Susie

4. Scout says:

Oh, yeah, Stuart – I think I have to vote for “Stu-Meister” as my fave! Has a nice flow to it.
    Hey don’t feel bad, I get: sweet pea (must be a common one); chunky monkey; scooter, scoots; Scoutie; Scout-a-tola; Wubbie; Scooter-pie; and my least fave… scrout.

5. I’m definitely going to go with Stu-meister. It sounds cool! I played too, and I’ve got my nickname for the week set.

Boxer burns,
    Case-ster

6. Sarge says:

Hey Stuart!
    Wow, I’m so glad to meet you! Your list is fantastic, and I am gonna vote for Stu-meister. That sounds like you are an in-charge kind of guy! BOL. Thanks so much for pawticipating and I have you entered in the drawing. Good luck!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

7. Love you Stuart!!! So many cool names!!

8. Amelia and Marcella says:

Kung Fu Stew is what our mom would probably call you, cause she’s insane in the membrane. We like plain old Stuey.
    Amelia and Marcella

9. Lucy and Mac says:

Hey Stew Meister !!! Little man & Lucy bear here. alias; tinkle pants & the mad crapper.
    (you have much sweeter monikers) Your “peeps” just love you…that is why they use all those endearing nick names~~~ =)
    Lucy was so brave yesterday… she had a blood draw for allergy testing. Results next week.
    Stewart..you and your “peeps” have a fabulous day !!
    Ahroo………… L&M

10. Posie says:

BeefSteeeeew heeheeheeheeheehee! i loves eet, loves pdorg xox

11. You sure have a whole lot of nicknames, Stewart! Our favorite is Stu-meister!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

12. Jazzi says:

We vote for Stu-meister!! geee….do they have food on their mind or what???

wags
    Jazzi

13. Stu-meister!!!! That is way better than “NONOBADDOG” or anything like that!!!!

14. Sarge says:

Hey Stu Meister!
    Wow, I have tallied your votes and Stu Meister is your (only) name for the next week! It’s very cool and I wish you luck in the drawing!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Host

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )