Took A Ride to Ed’s

I had the best time over the weekend. I truly did. I went plant shopping with the peeps and had my picture taken at Ed’s. I haven’t seen the email yet, but when I do, I’ll post the picture for y’all to see.

I hopped right up on a shelf next to some geraniums. Then hopped up on another one. Sat right there as pretty as you please. Then, this nice lady showed the peeps how, if you shake the bushes of these geraniums, the dead blossoms just fall off instead of the peeps having to deadhead with snippers. Cool.

They’re nice at Ed’s.

• Y’all know how I like to snoopervise in the garden.
  • So, I snoopervised myself right on over to Ed’s and showed the peeps what to buy.
  • Later, I dug a few holes around the pergola, too, trying to get the chippers.
  • I hate chipmunks.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Took A Ride to Ed’s

I love to go plant shopping. One thing that gets Them every time is when you find a plant that you find interesting, ignore it. They’ll buy it thinking you don’t like it and won’t dig it up. Gotcha.

2. Lucy and Mac says:

Sounds like a fun trip to Ed’s.We like garden centers too!! We HATE squirrels~~~ no chipmunks here. Boy it is getting hot here. Our clan mom sets the timer for 10 minutes during the day for our backyard outtings.
    Keep up the fun times Stewart !! pant pant…L&M

3. Alyssa says:

What fun! Love the plaid collar too! Very Scottish!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

4. Hoke says:

OHHHH HOW I HATE THOSE CHIPPYS!!!!! Isn’t shopping just the best!?

5. Jazzi says:

Sounds very exciting. CAnt wait to see it too!!

wags
    Jazzi

6. that is so cool – nothing like adding a little florabunda to your life and scoring a car ride in the process

7. Sammy says:

I love going to greenhouses and garden centers too because it means I get to get out of the car and go shopping too!
    I hate squirrels and rabbits and keep a close eye on them from my window seat.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )