As you can see, I’m wearing my Thundershirt. (Truth be told, I think I might like this thing.) See, I wore it again before the big ‘ole fireworks cannon last week.
When the peep came over to me with it in Her hand, to put it on me, I stood up all pretty as you please and wagged my tail.
Of course, She was like, “Look honey! I think Our boy likes this thing!” as He watched in disbelief.
NO DUH SHERLOCK. (Really mom peep? You think I wag my tail for just anything?)
I was like, “Why yes, peepster, I do like it. Just a tad.”
What You Learned Today:
- I’m hoping this Thundershirt will help me calm down when loud noises disturb my life. And my life is disturbed by stuff like fireworks, thunder and car backfires. A lot.
- When the cannon went off last Thursday, of course I reacted to it, but I just went under one of the chairs on Our front stoop and stayed there. Like I always do. (To me, sitting under a chair is kind of like sitting in a crate. All nice and snug.) I didn’t freak out or anything.
- Cool, huh?
- Hey, I must tell you that I don’t get a kickback or free stuff at all from the Thundershirt folks. We bought it fair and square. Full price and everything.
- See, I consider it my Scottie duty to try stuff and let you know what I think. (You know I have an opinion about everything. It’s the terrier way.)
- It’s easier if We just buy the stuff and try it. That way, We’re not obligated to like anything. No conflict of interest at The Scottie Chronicles. No sir.
- I think that’s called “transparency”.