Oh me. I’m off to the dogtor in a little while so I thought, “Let’s have some fun!” – NOT. Really, though, I thought it’d be interesting for y’all to try and guess how much I weigh. You know I’ve had a weight problem for a few years. You didn’t? Well, WHERE have YOU been??? Actually, I haven’t talked about my weight in a while and I’m kind of anxious about it.
Here’s what you do. Snoop around the archives and learn about my weight issues. Then, try to guess how much you think I’ll weigh today when I’m at the dogtor’s. Let’s see, I haven’t been weighed in a year. And I haven’t done anything any differently since I was there last.
Last time, Dr. Elliott said, “He should really lose a couple of pounds” (as if I didn’t know what she was saying).
OK. There you have it. Give it your best guesstimate.
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Monday. So let’s have some fun.
- How much do you think I’ll weigh today at my annual dogtor visit?
- The same as last year’s dogtor visit? Over? Under?
- You have until tomorrow morning at 9:00 AM EST US to guess how much I weigh. Just leave me a comment.
- The one who comes closest – without going over (I love saying that. I feel like Bob Barker on the Price Is Right) – the one who comes closest without going over wins!
- What will you win?
- Uh….I don’t know. How about an Up Close and Personal profile right here on The Scottie Chronicles? Yeah! That’s gotta be worth something. Maybe. Sorta.
- So, be ready to share a picture and tell me all about yourself via email at StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com if you win.
- Let’s recognize a few runners up, too, shall we? Yeah. Let’s do that.
- Gotta go. (I hear if you do your business before weighing in, you might be lighter.)
- Wonder if that’s true?