Watercolor Wednesday – An Earful

It’s Wednesday! Time for some Art! Art Carney? Art Linkletter? The Artful Dodger? Nooo silly, Scottie art!

• On Wednesdays, I show you a little of my artistic handiwork.
  • Here’s one of my ears.
  • You like?

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday – An Earful

1. Noting better then a good set of Scottie Radar ears

Bites

2. Anonymous says:

Sidebite is right… Radar ears for sure!

Aye, I like your An Earful.

4. You’ve got great ears, Stuart!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

5. Jazzi says:

nice ears Stuart!!!

wags
    Jazzi

6. bigdogzola says:

Super colours..like the Scottie-punk purple hair highlights..I would have guessed your weight correctly Stuart but we were moving to England so I missed your post..humpf!.

• You left France??? WOW! I think I remember that you have family in England, so that’s nice to be home, right? Safe travels.

And here’s an honorable mention for your correct guess!

AROOOOO ROOOOO! Stuart

7. Dougall says:

You can always tell when a Scottie is ear-wigging!

8. Alyssa says:

My favorite!! I love those ears!!!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )