Stormy Snoozin’

This is my perch. Where I sit and stare out of the window and, of course, grab a quick snooze. Actually, there’s no such thing as a quick snooze for me. I’m in it for the long haul. As you can tell.

It looks like a storm’s brewing here today. I’m hunkered down. If it weren’t for the quick trips to hide behind the toilet to get away from the thunder, I think I could sleep right through them. By the way, I love my Thundershirt.

• Not much going on at my house today.
  • Yours?

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

32 Responses to Stormy Snoozin’

1. Lucy and Mac says:

Ahhhh…you look pretty comfortable there Stewart…you have a beautiful thick coat !! We envy that!
    So…today we ‘get’ to go visit Dr. Mc Coy. Mac ; I get my elbow stitches out..finally~~ hope incision stays closed this time.(shutter) Lucy gets to show the Doc her ‘velveteen rabbit’ look in spite of the battery of allergy injections her’mom’ has given her.
    Stay cool Stewart…ZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on and on
    L&M

2. That looks like a grreat perch for a nap!

3. Yes, that sleep position is definitely a long haul one, not a quick snooze angle at all. One of our Cockers is beginning to get very upset with storms and if it carries on, we’ll invest in a Thundershirt – great to know you rate them Stuart!

4. Sady and Lucy says:

Oh, how good a nap feels! That is all we have been doing since it has been raining here in East Texas since last week.. It is dark and nice and cool and sure beats the drought we had last year. We are glad your new shirt is working.

Lots of thunder last night but we’re used to it. No lightening and no badly needed precipitation.

6. Dougall says:

I am, as my typist type experiencing my very first thunder storm.

I’m not liking it one bit!

If I get through this, I will send word… Wish me luck Stuart!

7. Now thats the way Scotties nap properly, ears up, feet in alignment, sound asleep, but ready to pounce!!!!!!
    Sidebite

8. Alyssa says:

Such a cutie you are! Wish I could reach through the screen and rub that belly!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

9. We bought a Thundershirt for our little Max. We have a storm coming here and I am getting ready to put it on him. Thanks for the referral!

10. pawedblog says:

Pleased to hear good reports of the Thundershirt, weather’s been terrible around here too and we had a storm the other day. One of my three is not happy at all in storms or with fireworks so I might just have to invest, I guess it’s lucky for my purse only one has issues though! 🙂

11. Abigail says:

You’re looking fluffy!

12. christina says:

You look very comfy! We returned the Thundershirt we bought for Jacque, didn’t help him. Too bad.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )