OK. Now I’ve given you some clues for this one. AND, I really do know where I am in this picture. Truly, I do.
There are some more clues below. This might be an easy one. Or not.
What You Learned Today:
- I love to travel. (You know that.)
- Sometimes I take a trip and never leave the farm, so to speak.
- I do that every Saturday here at The Scottie Chronicles.
- Today, I thought I’d venture east. To see where I end up.
- Around 400 years ago, some folks traveled west. And ended up here by mistake.
- Years and years before that, somebody else found this place. (He didn’t stay though.)
- Where am I? (Other than hiding in the bushes where you can’t really see me.)