Y’all know I can sleep anywhere. Including my monkey grass in the backyard. Sometimes, when I sleep outside, I imagine crawly things on me. Bugs and stuff. You know, the slug juice that makes its way across my face and back on to the grass. Yuk.
With bugs comes parasites and diseases so the peeps are treating me with chemical stuff. I had my first Trifexis pill on Sunday night. I loved my Heartguard, but it doesn’t prevent whipworms. We didn’t need the flea additive because I used FrontLine. Then, the peeps finally got wise and thought, ‘hey, THAT’S a chemical, too!’ – not doing that anymore. We then started using Natural Defense spray from Sentry. That worked fine until we went back to the dogtor and found that Interceptor and Sentinel aren’t available anymore. (Actually, it still works, but I don’t need it anymore.)
Back to the Trifexis. According to some Internet reports, that stuff is pretty scary. It takes care of EVERYTHING: heartworms, parasites and fleas. Kills fleas within 30 minutes of a dose. WOW.
How about you? What do you use for heartworms, parasites and fleas? Is there any other way to prevent heartworms and parasites other than ingesting chemicals????
What You Learned Today:
- Oh me. Back on the drugs to stay healthy.
- But how healthy are the drugs?
- We worry.
- Don’t forget to vote today! You can help me be the next Thundershirt TV star!! Go here to vote. We’ve got a LOOOOOOONG way to go….
- You can vote EVERY DAY until
September 1AUGUST 31!
- Thanks for your support!!
- HERE’S A BIG SHOUT OUT TO Scottish Terrier and Dog News. They’re helping me ROCK THE VOTE! Woo Hoo! Go over there and check out all the Scottie News that’s fit to print! (And more…)