Friday’s Foto Fun – Some Friends

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

In celebration of my 3rd blogoversary this week, I thought I’d dig into the archives and show some love to some of YOU! My friends. Who make blogging fun!

Now, some of you may not be in this little slideshow – and you know who you are because you’re conspicuously absent from THIS show – but I’m going to scold the peepster about Her foto filing system. (Seems She can’t locate some of you in Our vast library of Foto Fun pictures, but She knows you’re there!)

I said, “Peep, not to worry, We’ll make another show for another Friday, K?”

She said, “But Stu, this is your blogoversary week and I’d really like to find these pix NOW.”
I said, “Peep, if you’d pay more attention to the fotos We’re having fun with, then you wouldn’t find yourself in this little situation.”

She said, “Stuart, when YOU’RE able to get your own paws and claws on YOUR fotos, file them, make slideshows and type your OWN posts, then YOU can take care of it. Until then, I’m all you got baby.”

‘Nuff said.

• It’s Foto Fun Day! YIPPEE! Enjoy this little slideshow!
  • Send me YOUR foto and We’ll have fun with it: stuartthescottie@hotmail.com
  • IT’S TIME TO VOTE!!! Click here to vote for me in the Thundershirt TV star contest. Remember: you can vote every day! Thanks for the love…..

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – Some Friends

VOTED!

2. jazzi says:

Those are good pictures Stuart!! Happy Blogaversary!!
    wags
    Jazzi

3. We’re trying to post again on your blog – love the Friday Fun and we’ve been voting for you every day on the Thundershirt website. Please don’t forget to vote for Lilly to be the ‘cutest dog in VA’

XOXO
    Lilly, Piper, Argie and Ivy

Sounds like a intra-pack war is starting over the Foto-Fun pictures. Don’t go there, it is destructive. It just isn’t worth it. Kiss and make up.

OOPS, scratch that. It appears you misplaced the pix of MOI. Someone should hang for that.

5. mollieandalfie says:

Wez just opened a face book account so wez could vote for yoo’s 🙂 Happy 3rd Blogaversary 🙂
    Huggies Mollie

6. Alyssa says:

I voted again and shared you on my facebook wall!! How did that boxer get 1100 votes? You are so much cuter!!! Love your foto fun too!
    Alyssa, Mr. Fox & Scruffy

7. OOOOHhhhhhhhhh AAhhhhhhhh! got my petty pic back up , THANKS, and we voted.
    Susie & Bites

8. Dougall says:

Great photos Stuart! I’ve been voting every day, I also shared the link on my blog. Good luck!

9. Kristina says:

Happy Bloggiversary again Stuart this photographer voted for you again 🙂
    have a great weekend and for your humans too

10. What great pictures, Stuart!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )