Watercolor Wednesday

on the beach

It’s Wednesday! Time for some art! Since the last days of summer are fast approaching, I thought you’d like this little image of moi on the beach. A fun one.

Wait a minute. What do I care about the last days of summer? I hate summer! And We only go to the beach in the wintertime. Gotta think about this for a minute.

• Wednesdays are watercolor days here at The Scottie Chronicles.
  • We hope you enjoy Our artistic attempts.
  • We thank you for your comments on yesterday’s post. Here’s hoping that little doggie takes all of your good advice!
  • TIME TO VOTE! Go here to cast your ballot (again!) in my attempt at becoming a Thundershirt star. Oh me….please feel free to share this once in a lifetime opportunity with 4,500 of your nearest and dearest friends! THANK YOU! (I’ve heard some of you are having trouble voting. I, too, have had my peeps tell me THEY’VE even had trouble voting. If you click on the link and get the main entry page, close it and try again. Usually, on the second try, the link takes you directly to MY voting page. So you don’t have to find me in the gazillion entries. So sorry!)

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Watercolor Wednesday

1. robynwp says:

Stuart your huuman is SO talented!!! Our mom just loves this painting of you.

2. SUSAN, SID, AND SHELBY WEINSTEIN says:

Our mom has been playing with befunky. She doesn’t do as good a job as your peeps.

• Because a peep is a REAL artist, We upgraded to a “professional” membership. There are a few more bells and whistles with that. Funny, though, the peep that creates Watercolor Wednesdays ISN’T the “real” artist! Go figure!

Aroooo!

If you only go to the beach in the winter, what do you do in the summer, snowmobiling? It all makes sense to me-much less crowded.

Me and my shadow,
    Strolling down the avenue,
    Me and my shadow,
    Not a soul to tell our troubles to . . . Thats not true, you have US!
    I voted yesterday and now I am going to vote today.
    Thanks for being a friend

5. I love your watercolour wednesdays! Like robynwp asys, your humans are very talented. but then they have a lovely subject to paint:-)

6. joulesandprescott says:

Oooh! That is our favorite watercolor yet! Happy WW!
    Joules & Prescott

7. We love Wednesdays, always a nice break for the day, watercolors are cool and so are you. By the way the vote count is not right, we have been there like 87,000 times. Bites nose is sore from pushing the vote button!!!

8. sue ellen says:

Stewart….’pretty as a painting’….sorry dude …’handsome as a painting’ !
    Voted !!
    As usual in afternoon..ZZZzzzzzz L&M zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

9. This is just the most awesome watercolor, Stuart! We love it!
    We’re not big fans of summer either. It’s too HOT!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

10. Dougall says:

Very “Impressionist” there Stuart!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )