Hard to believe summer’s almost over. At least where We live. It’s back-to-school time. Pools will be closing soon. But not this one! IT’S A SCOTTIE POOL! I just love this picture. Don’t you?
What You Learned Today:
- Fall’s on the way.
- It can’t come soon enough for me.
- I’ve had it with summer heat and thunderstorms and lightening.
- Just last night I had to curl up on the pillows between the peeps’ heads.
- Too much heat lightening going on in the distance. It kept me up all night.
- AND, I had to wear my Thundershirt on Saturday. It really helped.
- WHAT A SEGUE!!! It’s time to vote! Go here to mark your ballot for little ‘ole me. (Who’s in pretty good standing in the Thundershirt contest if you ask me.) Seventh place, after another SCOTTIE. And there are oodles of entries.
- THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY! The contest is over on Friday. VOTE every day! Twice if you can (no…that’s illegal). Buy some votes!!!! (no…that’ not right either). Steal some votes! (no…that’s just not the thing to do). GET ME IN FIRST PLACE SOMEHOW! (Now, there’s a campaign line I’d like to see this year, wouldn’t you? LOL.)