Oh good grief. I missed getting myself on the Holiday Card Exchange list this year. (Guess I was napping…y’all know how much I love to sleep.)
So, here’s the plan. If you want to send me a card, which I’d adore actually, send me an email to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com and I’ll send you my snail mail address.
If you want to send me an ecard, which I’d also adore, well, hey, use the email address and send away!
If you want ME to send YOU a card, let me know! Send me your snail mail address to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com or tell me to email you one, and I’ll do it!
Email comes in handy doesn’t it?
What You Learned Today:
- I missed the deadline to get into this year’s Holiday Card exchange.
- It’s so much fun.
- I get more cards than my peeps! (Imagine that.)
- I’d love to exchange holiday greetings with you, so send me your contact information and I’ll have the peep take care of it. She won’t forget. If she does, I’ll throw Her attitude the likes of which She’s never seen. (And I can do it, believe me.)
- Remember: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com
- YIPPEEEEE! I love cards! Don’t you?