Today’s a day to be thankful.
I’m thankful for all of my friends. The two-legged ones, the four-legged ones, the ones with feathers and the ones with whiskers. And if I had a friend with gills, I’d be thankful for him, too. Or her.
Thank you. For everything.
Arrooo RoooOOOOO! To YOU!
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Thanksgiving here in the U.S.A.
- It’s a nice time to chill and be thankful.
- That’s me. Chillin’ and thankful.
- Pass the pie….
- No, on second thought, I’m full.
- Be back to the table after a nap.
- ZzzzZZZZ zzz. zzZZ. ZZ.