I’m thinking We’re not having a tree for the holidays this year. At least not one like this. All fresh and nice. Smelly and everything. No, We might do something different so stay tuned.
In case you’re looking for pooch gifts, here are some things to think about:
- Not all pooches can eat all things. So be careful if you’re going to give food as a present. Sorry, Sammy. No food for you!
- I love stuffed toys! The peeps? Not so much. See, I pull all the stuffing out and swallow it. Not good. You might keep that in mind if you’re giving a stuffed gift. Did you know they make de-stuffed gifts? Cool.
- Love is the best gift. I tend to give that a lot. It’s free. One size fits all and no food allergies! It’s hard to wrap though.
- Give a gift to a local animal shelter or rescue group. That’s a good way to share some love!
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Ho Ho Ho time again.
- Time to get out the ‘ole thinking cap and give some meaningful gifts to those you love.
- My present’s coming Sammy…Santa’s on his way! Just as soon as the peep goes to the Santa Mailing Station near Our house.
- One more thing….don’t you just LOVE snow! Thank you WordPress for making it snow on my blog!