Wheeeeee! Guess Where I Am!!

beachcombing

Wheeeeee!  There’s nothing better than sand betweens your claws!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses to Wheeeeee! Guess Where I Am!!

1. Aww, I thought you were going to visit the North Pole!

Enjoy your annual trip, Stu

3. Ah – the beach – no – we are enjoying the snow more

4. Too hot here to go to the beach.

5. You’re on a walkabout? West coast of Florida?

6. SUSAN, SID, AND SHELBY WEINSTEIN says:

We live close to the beach, but we have never been there. Mom says that she does not want to sleep in a bed full of sand since it is very hard to get it out of all of our bodies. She also hates the beach.

I will exchange you the snow between my toes for the sand between your toes Stuart.
    Thanks for being a friend

8. mollieandalfie says:

That’z easy..The park..BOL Hope you had a funtastic Christmas and ya stuffed ya face wiff treats xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

9. Have a great time on the beach!

10. Anonymous says:

Ahhhhhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Ol Chap! I soo would love to join you on that trip. I love the beach. I Love the water… Have fun! I’m just gonna go sleep on the couch now, wait for my supp er… Hope she put som’thin good in there.. Aroooooohhoooo!

• Anonymous says:

Sorry didn’t loggin properly, from JimmyChoo! Arooooh!

• Hey There JimmyChoo! Hope you liked your foto fun!

Weeeeeeeeeee!

Your Pal, Stu

• jchoo123 says:

Superduper! I was the Star of the day., she showed to all my family & then we played a bit.. whrrrrrrrrrbof, my neighbor is honking his horn, I think he just likes to annoy me..I don’t know why but that family just gets to me. I can handle it, mom says control yourself Jimmy & then when she says JIMMYCHOO! Woops that’s the signal to go inspect somewhere else. BTW. I’m really anxious to here where you’re at Stu. At my country place we have places like that all in sand and some folks do quad VTT. Having lots of fun with your Chronicles! Aarooroo! Pal JC

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )