Silent Sunday

DSCN9059

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
Image | This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Silent Sunday

1. teamoakley says:

Hi Scottie!
    I recently got my own blog and would loved if you followed me. Being dogs and all. 🙂
    I love your page also. I might need some help with it if your willing. Thanks!
    -Oakley

2. Susie and Sidebite says:

Stuart, you always pose so well and your picture is such a contrast between you and the sand, great one!

3. Remember to wipe your feet before you go in to door.
    Thanks for being a friend

I give Them that look also. If it doesn’t work, I get up in the “Scottie beg” position and get vocal, “I want a treat and I want it NOW”.

5. pawprints in the sand – what could be better

6. edgar says:

Happy Sunday to you, Stu!

7. Man, Stuart! My buddie, Duncan, got to spend every summer on Captiva/Sanibel beach and go surfing and everything. He keeps bragging to me about it when he sees you in the sand. Me, I’m stuck in the house in NC and with babies and they’re so protective of me, I’m not allowed down by the lake. They’re afraid I’ll go after a snake or something. So I guess I’ll just have to look at you and fantasize about the day … ArroOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

8. What a great picture of you on the sand, Stuart! Happy Sunday!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

9. grouchoandt says:

Ah Stuart, what a great photograph. That sand looks like it’s ready to be zoomied!!!

Woof

Groucho

10. jchoo123 says:

Ditto! got’ya! Stu’ Monday, Tuesday what do these words mean anyway…? To me it’s just my way! anyway but today. Today was bath day, she said I didn’t smell so good, ya see I had indogestion last week and since then I sort a had like a morning breath she called it!!! Go figure. Well now, I’m all refreshed, I ran soo fast when I got out of the bathtub, up & down rubbing on the carpet, running, rubbing…Oh! What fun My Monday morning was afterall!
    Thanks Stu’ for being part of my everyday routine now and Hi! to all my new buds.. Great pic and I do so envy your nice beard!!! Aiiroooooo! JimmyChoo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )