Crappy Weather. Phooey.

Zzzz. zzzZZZ. ZZZ. z.

Zzzz. zzzZZZ. ZZZ. z.

Sorry, but there’s no better word for today’s weather: crappy. Not a nice word, I’ll grant you, but it works. The peep just took a little break from Her work to play with me. Now I’m all covered in red fibers from the little red rug in Her office.

We played tug’0’war with my destuffed B-U-N-N-Y toy. She thinks if She spells it, I won’t know what it is. ‘Cause I go nuts for B-U-N-N-I-E-S. Even when the word is whispered. Silly peep. Tricks are for kids.

It’s raining and 40 degrees in my neck ‘o the woods today. No going outside for me. I hate it.

Time to snooze.

• I don’t think there are many of my brethren who like to go outside when it’s crappy.
  • Maybe some do, but I don’t.
  • What’s it like where YOU are today? Been outside much?
  • Zzz.  Zzzzz. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

18 Responses to Crappy Weather. Phooey.

1. Lucas the Scottie says:

LOL….My Peeps spells C-A-T, B-A-L-L, W-A-L-K, T-R-E-A-T, and many other words too because they realize I’m not the King of this castle just for my gorgeous looks. I’m always three step ahead!
    Sweet Dreams, Stu!

2. Anonymous says:

I really don’t like today, either. I feel yucky because my pups are getting their teeth in and my peep still makes me nurse. Plus not only have the pups, but a UTI, which is better, but now vaginitis, rain … it’s all a blur. All I want to do is sleep, but they won’t leave me alone. I’m going to crawl under my bed and try putting the blanket on top of it. If I walk around like that maybe they won’t find me. Barooooooooooometric pressure be … of course, Thurs it’s supposed to snow maybe. That would be fine because then I could at least leave a yellow statement about how I feel, but this rain in my ears! Well, you know, if I had a bunny things might be better. But my peep also decided to clean up today and wouldn’t you know it, she took my favorite toys and placed them in the “rainy day” bag. What the heck? What was she thinking? I WANT A BUNNY … Oh well, at least I get to hear what you’re thinking.

3. Greetings. The weather here is not good. It has been raining since yestereday and for some reason our family will not let Me and Nellie inside to take our rightful place, snoozing on the carpet. They mutter things about wet, smelly doggies and how they do not want the smell of wet doggies to permulate throughout the house. Such a silly reason not to let Me and Nellie inside. Off We go. If, We look pathetic enough, sitting on the deck, maybe they will let Us inside. Love Nellie and Jasper, the two dampest maremmas in the land.

4. It rain all last week in Cincinnati now it is cloudy and cold Yuk.

5. Disappointing. Naps are one of the best ways of coping 😉

6. Hope you when you wake up the weather is better!

7. It sounds better then the frozen rain ?????? we are getting at the moment – mixed with sleet and snow. And of coarse the raods are covered in ice – thankfully we are not going anywhere 🙂

It’s unseasonably cold here also- absolutely crappy.

9. jchoo123 says:

A bit cold here in Quebec, Canada. They,re annoncing snow tomorow Yeaye! I get to play, run in the snow, smell where those squirrels invade my privacy. Today was dull slept through the whole day well most of it, mom left for work and the big guy went out and fell on the ice while picking up the trash can. He came inside and went to bed, poor me, what to dooooo! Boooring! Ditto Stu!

10. SUSAN, SID, AND SHELBY WEINSTEIN says:

Come visit us in Florida, the weather has been in the 70 and 80 degree area.

11. Bert says:

SNow, we got snow and cold cold cold, but I love it…..My Vickie says she would like it a bit more if the temps stayed above 0 but I LOVE IT.
    Oh yeah, and she gave up spelling thinsgs a few years ago. Now she just says….. No Bert, no ball, no rocks, stay out of the water……yadah yahda yahda…..
    Bert

12. Cally and Kiki says:

Rain, rain, and more rain and we are BORED, BORED, BORED. Don’t want to play with toys; tired of sleeping, want Mom to entertain us. We can’t understand why she has to do peep stuff – like laundry. Maybe it’s all those wet towels she has to dry after drying us off.

Cally and Kiki

13. It snowed this morning, then turned slushy and yucky. I’ve been snoozing in my crate or on the couch for most of the day. Ahhhh.

14. Anonymous says:

Oh poor Stuart…..=/ We have had weather too.Except ours has been humid and really warm for December. Rain on the way in now…. so, Mac and I had ‘showers’ & dry rubs while it is still warm.
    Spring is getting close… soon we will all be out playing in the garden…hunting ‘chippers’ and looking for lizards…
    In the mean time ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !! Roodles..L&M

15. It’s still BOILING hot here so we are actually a little jealous of your cr@ppy weather…this heat just takes it out of us.

You enjoy your snooze-aroo!
    Wally & Sammy

16. dougalldog says:

It’s been warm, but not too bad.

17. Rain at 40 degrees is cold and raw! bleh! It’s snowing at our house right now. Do you want to come and play?

Love ya lots
    Mitch and Molly

18. mollieandalfie says:

We had so much rain, now we are freezing our butt’s off..BOL xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )