I Have No Idea – Well, Sort Of

santa stuffWoo. Interesting, huh? This is a little photo from Our holiday trip. This place had more Santa stuff than you can shake a stick at. (Now there’s an interesting phrase: “Shake A Stick At”…more about that some other time.  Wait a minute….anybody have a clue where that phrase came from?)

I’ve been slow at catching y’all up on Our holiday trip. In this photo, the peep and I sauntered by this house with LOTS O’ SANTA STUFF. Music was playing. Whew. It gave me a headache.

• Whew. We had a great holiday trip. The peeps and moi.
  • I’m sorry to be so tardy at telling you all about it.
  • I’ll be better about that.
  • Until then, I promised to tell you about Saturday’s “Where in the World?” photo.
  • Yes. It’s the UK. But where? I have no idea. Y’all are good with your guesses though. Especially the ones about the girls’ bicycles. Cool.
  • Stay tuned for more holiday posts and more “Where In The World?” posts.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

24 Responses to I Have No Idea – Well, Sort Of

1. Bert says:

What on earth. Where did all that Santa stuff come from? Do they keep it up all year? That is kind of fun. Can’t wait to see more about your trip
    Bert

2. Will and Eko says:

Oh man, that snowman must look Godzilla sized from your angle!

3. Hmmm Mom is usually good at knowing where sayings & phrases come from but this one she doesn’t actually know the origin of – very disappointing mom!

Have a grrrreat day Stu!!

Wally & Sammy

4. dougalldog says:

Did Santa have any presents for you?

I woke up and it was last month???

6. You are so brave, Stuart! I agee with Will and Eko.

7. Piper MacT says:

Whoa…if that white stuff on the sidewalk is what I think it is, you’ve got some megasized seagulls down there…
    Arrooos,
    Piper MacT

8. bichonpawz says:

Whoa! Lots of Santa Stuff! Do you really think they keep it up all year?? xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

9. Cowspotdog@ mail.com says:

I think I would of been tempted to shake a few of those candy cane sticks! As for the origins of the quote there are many…check it out http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/590304

10. Did you get to try the candy canes??

Did you wiz pee on one of those candy canes? Bet you did.
    Thanks for being a friend

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )