Woo. Interesting, huh? This is a little photo from Our holiday trip. This place had more Santa stuff than you can shake a stick at. (Now there’s an interesting phrase: “Shake A Stick At”…more about that some other time. Wait a minute….anybody have a clue where that phrase came from?)
I’ve been slow at catching y’all up on Our holiday trip. In this photo, the peep and I sauntered by this house with LOTS O’ SANTA STUFF. Music was playing. Whew. It gave me a headache.
What You Learned Today:
- Whew. We had a great holiday trip. The peeps and moi.
- I’m sorry to be so tardy at telling you all about it.
- I’ll be better about that.
- Until then, I promised to tell you about Saturday’s “Where in the World?” photo.
- Yes. It’s the UK. But where? I have no idea. Y’all are good with your guesses though. Especially the ones about the girls’ bicycles. Cool.
- Stay tuned for more holiday posts and more “Where In The World?” posts.