It’s Monday. Yep.

at the shorelineNo, I’m not at the beach again. But I wish I were. It’s been a muckety-muck day today. I stayed up too late last night. Went to a dinner party. Cool. I was ever the polite dog guest if I do say so myself. And get this, I was invited up on the sofas and chairs! And I took advantage of it, too. Made myself quite comfortable.

Oh me. It’s a good day to nap. That’s what I’ve been doing all day.

• Snoring is one of my strong skills.
  • And eating.
  • And running along the beach.
  • In fact, I’m so good at these things, I’d have won an Oscar last night at the Academy Awards for my many talents.
  • Speaking of the Oscars, how about that Barbra Streisand? Can she sing or what? I don’t know about that Seth MacFarlane guy, though. If you ask me, he was pretty lame.
  • Back to running along the waves…. I still haven’t told you about my holiday beach trip. (Where this picture was taken.)
  • By the time I get around to it, you’ll have forgotten I ever went!

WHERE IN THE WORLD SATURDAY: If you guessed Staunton, you were right! Easy peasy! And, yes, I was also on some steps. That guess is correct, too. Y’all are too funny. Thanks for playing along. Stay tuned for next Saturday’s “Where In The World?” photo post.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

22 Responses to It’s Monday. Yep.

I didn’t watch the Ozkars myself, but I heard that a corn starch won best picture. If I knew food was involved, I might have watched.

2. What a cool dinner party. That beach looks idyllic – please show more…

3. Well why wouldn’t you be invited up on the chairs – isn’t that what they are for – sitting on 🙂

4. bichonpawz says:

Mama totally agrees with you about both Barbra Streisand and Seth Mcsomebody!! Glad you had a good time at the party you went to! And you even got to sit on the chairs…awesome!! xoxo Chloe and LadyBug

5. Wow your hoomans have very cool friends inviting you along & serving you green beans.

We very much like your suggestion of napping all day – in fact we are going to get right on it.

Wally & Sammy

6. Jazzi says:

Sounds like a win win!! Enjoy your day!!

wags
    Jazzi and Addi

7. Have a great time at the beach:-)

8. Anonymous says:

It’s raining all day today. So it sounds like a great day to snooze. Yup, that’s what I’ll be doing! Snoozing and dreamin’ of you, Stuart. I could see you doing a movie, too! You’d win an Oscar fur sure! ArroooOOOOOOOOOO!
    Barkin at you, Ainsley.

You went to an Oscar party! Did you walk the red carpet. Lee went to see Lincoln Sunday afternoon. She really thought Daniel Day Lewis was outstanding and glad he won the Oscar.
    Thanks for being a friend

10. mollieandalfie says:

OMD allowed on the sofa’s and chairs, can I come next time 🙂 xx00xx

Mollie and Alfie

11. dougalldog says:

Was DINNER involved with this pawty?!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )