As if a birthday wasn’t enough to bark about this month, my buddy Ranger and I have snooped around with our noses to the ground and dug up MORE FUN for Scottish Terrier Month.
Can you imagine that? What could be more fun than celebrating our joint Barkday on March 15? (Don’t forget to send in your beach photos!)
“What?” you say. “There’s more fun???”
No. Not really. There couldn’t be anything MORE fun. But just AS fun is playing Beach Blanket Bingo!
Here’s how to play:
1) Get your Beach Blanket Bingo card. Send a peemail to me or Ranger and say, “I wanna play BBB” in the subject line. Here are our addresses: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com AND/OR ScottieRanger@gmail.com. Only one card per household.
2) Ranger and I will each ‘Call Out’ squares daily (that’s 2 Call-Out’s per day). So make sure you check out both of our blogs every day so you don’t miss a ‘Call Out’. We wouldn’t want you to miss your chance to win!
3) The game will officially start on Wednesday March 6th so be sure to send either one of us a peemail to get your bingo game card (see step 1 above).
4) There will only be ONE winner so if we have multiple BINGO’s on the same day, we’ll put the winning names in a hat to draw the one winner.
5) The winner will get – wait for it – a copy of the Movie (DVD) starring Frankie & Annette.
What You Learned Today:
- Ranger and I are celebrating Scottish Terrier Month (March, of course) with a bingo game.
- We’re also celebrating our joint Birthday (otherwise known as a Barkday) on March 15!
- We’re having a Beach Blanket Bingo Barkday party and you’re invited! Send us a photo of yourself having fun at the beach. Send either one of us a photo at one of the peemail addresses in item #1 above. We’ll post all photos on our blogs on our Barkday and choose two winners. That’s all there is to it! PRIZES!!! Woot!
- Hope you join the fun during Scottish Terrier Month!
- ArOOOOoorrrOOOOOO Roooo!!!!!!!
- One more thing…if you want to help publicize the event, go ahead and copy our Barkday badge (above) to your own blog or social media thingey or share it or tweet it or whatever. Bark really loudly about it. Like an ambulance is running through your neighborhood. Yeah, bark like that. K?