Silent Sunday – Correction! New Bingo Call Out!

small faceSorry, I know I’m not supposed to talk on Sundays, just because, but I’ve got to bark today’s bingo call out:  I-Sandcastle. Details here.

There you go. Silent from now on. Promise. OH…don’t forget my birthday party with Ranger.

Done. No more barking. Promise. Really. This time I mean it.

OK I LIED. Seems I repeated my call out for today so here’s a NEW ONE: B-SAND BUCKET AND SHOVEL.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to Silent Sunday – Correction! New Bingo Call Out!

Stuart, you called out I-sandcastle on the 7th. History repeats itself.

2. susieandsidebite says:

not only talking on silent sunday, but now fogetting the call out, whew what you been eating to loose contrl buddy!

3. Frankie Furter and Ernie says:

Your birfday pawty day is getting CLOSER and CLOSER… We can’t WAIT!!!!

4. Piper MacT says:

Looking very thoughtful there Stuart.

5. What a great close-up of you, Stuart!

Love ya lots,
    Mitch and Molly

6. Gizmo says:

You’re looking dapper today Stuart!

You’re not getting any better at the call out Stuart, guess you want me to send the picture to Ranger. My bingo card, the one you sent me is sucky.
    Thanks for nothing today,

8. dougalldog says:

Hmmm… hope my bingo luck picks up soon!

9. Hoke says:

YOu are the most distinguished looking Scottie on all the land!!!1

10. Pingback: Silent Sunday – Correction! New Bingo Call Out! | The Scottie Chronicles

Oh NO, instead of having 2 I-sandcastles, now I only have one. I guess I gained the “FREE SPACE” which hasn’t been called yet. I have no B-sand bucket and shovel but if you have the time to hear me out, I’ll BS you with my shovel about my bucket list.

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )