If I’m looking sheepish today, it’s because I forgot my BINGO call outs over the weekend. (Not because I enjoyed one wee dram too many yesterday in celebration of St. Paddy’s Day.) My bad. So, before I move on to something else (you know what a Pisces I am) here goes:
B-starfish AND O-surfboard Good luck! Yep. That’s right. TWO today because I’m such a slacker.
Now. I’ve got to say that I don’t remember EVER having such a grrrreat Barkday Pawty. EVER. Whew.
Between the surfing, the crab chasing, the shaggin’ (NOT the kind they do across the pond, but that vertical shaggin’, otherwise known as DANCING Southern Style – although some of our guests may have enjoyed the other kind, too, though I don’t know – I’m jus’ sayin’), not one but TWO birthday cakes, the liquid refreshments, the chillin’ and the chattin’, all the butt sniffin’ and territory marking….whew! I had me some kind of good time! I hope y’all did, too.
And I want to thank everybody who partied with me and Ranger. AND, I want to thank everybody who stopped by the guest book and left Barkday wishes via The Scottie Chronicles comments. (Ranger’s blog, too!)
WOW. You guys are wonderful friends. Thank you.
What You Learned Today:
- Ranger and I had a joint Barkday Pawty.
- We invited our friends to send in their best Beach Blanket Bingo photos.
- We all had terrier-i-fic fun pawyting together.
- Whether you sent in a photo, left a comment on the big day, or just hung out on the blog and looked at all the pics, you showed us some love.
- Now. It’s on to the rest of Scottish Terrier Month.
- Bingo – don’t forget to visit Ranger’s blog for today’s call out.
- We’ll be awarding photo prizes soon.
- And, just as soon as we get a Bingo winner, we’ll be awarding that big ‘ole prize, too!
- So, stay tuned….ArrrOOOOoo AROOOOOOOO!