Here’s what Macleod had to say with his Beach Blanket Bingo Photo submission:
Just wanted to wish you a happy Barkday!
Attached is a picture of me, Macleod, on the beach in Prince Edward Island. I don’t know why, but I love pushing sand around with my nose.
Behind me is my own personal little pup tent where I go to get some shade.
Ahh memories of the beach and the ocean, I could really go for some of that now, rather than the snow we have here now…
Aroo, have a great day!
Well, now. I like to push my nose around in the sand myself Macleod. Macleod takes first (and only) place in my Beach Blanket Bingo Barkday Pawty Photo Contest. Congratulations my friend! And thanks for sending in your pix.
Thanks to everyone who sent in pix. It was a really tough decision. If you don’t believe me, go see them ALL here. The peeps wanted them all to win because they’re all grrrrrrreat. But I said, “you know what peeps? I can’t do that because Ranger and I agreed we’d each pick only one.”
Go see who Ranger picked and see his Bingo call out for today. Here’s mine: I-palm tree. WAIT A MINUTE — WE MIGHT HAVE A BINGO WINNER…hold the phone. (But play anyway, just for fun.)
In honor of ALL photos, I’m going to do something with them. Yes. I. Am. (I don’t know what yet, but I’m gonna do something with them.)
And, what, oh what, does Macleod win for his photogenic submission?
DRUM ROLL PLEASE…..
His very own BLOG BEACH TOWEL!!!! Check this out:
So the next time he goes sand sniffing, he can wipe his nose on it! Sweet! Macleod, send your snail mail address to me at StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com and we’ll send it along to you. Your very own Beach Blanket Bingo Beach Towel!
What You Learned Today:
- Oh me. Ranger and I had a barkday.
- We had a joint pawty to celebrate.
- Our friends sent in photos of them having fun on the beach.
- We each picked our favorite photo in our first-ever Beach Blanket Bingo Photo Contest.
- Macleod took honors here at The Scottie Chronicles. Congratulations Macleod!
- Each and every photo was a favorite.
- Now. About that asterisk up there on the word “stand” – scroll up and take a look. See, even though I’m of Scottish ancestry, I’m a southern pooch from tail to snout. And when we southerners say, “Can you stand it?” or “I can’t stand ______” – insert your favorite thing here, i.e. “This burger is so good, I can’t stand it! or “Can you stand it????” So, yeah, you guessed it. We all liked Macleod’s picture so much, We couldn’t stand it. Or, also in the southern vernacular, it was “smack ‘yo mama good”. (But that’s usually a term used for food.)
- And, that, my friends, is what you’ve learned today.