I am soooo sad today. There’s so much sadness in the world sometimes. And it’s all because humans do stupid things. Heartless things. Mean things. I wonder why?
I think we dogs could fix things if we ran the world. See, it’s like this:
- We dogs take care of ourselves pretty well I think.
- We eat. We pee. We poop. We play. We nap. We love.
- And we do it all over again. Every day.
- But most of all, we want to give love. Unconditionally.
- Yeah, that’s it. Unconditional love. For everybody and everything.
- Most of the time.
- If humans would just act more like dogs, things would be better I think.
- The peeps and I are so sad about the violence that happened yesterday at the Boston Marathon.
- Senseless. Absolutely senseless.
- I don’t think I know of a dog who could inflict that kind of violence. Do you?
- If you ever feel like lashing out at somebody, just remember this: eat, play, pee, poop and love. It’s as simple as that.