Remember when Ranger and I had a Barkday Pawty? And Macleod won the photo contest? Well, I’m happy to report that the prize package was received. All the way from Our house to his house. (And he doesn’t live in my country. Hope he didn’t have to pay Customs????)
I’m surprised the USPS actually delivered it intact. Really. I am. Now, I know some of you proud postal personnel work hard at doing your job. You really do. And I appreciate that. But, sometimes it doesn’t turn out that way NOW DOES IT?
Don’t get me started.
What You Learned Today:
- Macleod won a Beach Blanket gift for having such a cute face.
- Congratulations Macleod. Share with Quincy. Wait…you’re already doing that. Good boy.
- Stay tuned for more contests coming soon.
- Yeah. We’ll figure out another fun thing to do sometime soon.
- An idea is already coming to me…….but you have to have a small neck to participate in this one. (Doesn’t that make you want to stay tuned?)