Friday’s Foto Fun – I’m Ready

High and dry.

High and dry.

Oh boy. Here we go again. I’m ready for Tropical Storm Andrea who’s making her way through my neck of the woods. Darn it. Can’t go outside to pee when I want. I hate getting wet sometimes.

Y’all stay safe out there.

• Tropical Storm Andrea is blowing through my neighborhood.
  • Fortunately, it’s not too bad. Hope everybody stays safe as she blows up the East Coast of the USA.
  • And that, my friends, is my Friday’s Foto Fun for today.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Friday’s Foto Fun – I’m Ready

1. Stay dry, buddy! My momma is sorry that the storm named after her is causing trouble.

2. Looks like you are prepared for it !

3. Ranger says:

Andrea is visiting me too! Maybe I should get me a hat and goggles.
    Wags,
    Ranger

4. Anonymous says:

We know all to well…tropical storms mean NO casual outside meanderings . And with that ‘melting’ in the rain issue we have doesn’t help either! Andrea sorta slid just under us, so we will wait for the next one….and there will be one!!
    Stay safe Stuart..this to shall pass….sigh…
    Roodles…L&M

Not a good idea,Stuart. You’re worried about something dangerous and you’re wearing “13”?

6. Hope your ready, say does your pupper house float, you may need it. We are like Kyla, get rid of that “13”, need me to send you my waders?

The Mad Scots

7. Nikitaland says:

We hate peeing in the rain too!

8. SUSAN, SID, AND SHELBY WEINSTEIN says:

We are into our second day of Andrea. Mom made us wear raincoats because we were getting so wet. We don’t like it at all.Shelby and Sid

9. dougalldog says:

Stay safe buddy!

10. It’s still raining here! We hate going pee and poo in the monsoon rains. YUK!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )