OK…well maybe not SMELL as sweet, because the peeps sometimes say that I smell like Fritos corn chips and sometimes, like now, I smell like dirt (because I’ve been digging – you know us terriers – you should see my nails) BUT, a name is a name and nothing more.
Or is it?
My name is Stuart. Nothing unexpected about that is there? I’m Scottish. Stuart suits me, does it not?
Same goes for Hamish, Angus, Fergus, Wallace, Bruce….Mary….(Mary? Well, OK, I get it.)
If you were a Scottish Terrier, what would YOUR name be?
What You Learned Today:
- Today, I’m in a contemplative mood.
- Take names for instance.
- What kind of name do you think I should have if I didn’t have Stuart as a moniker?
- What would your Scottie name be?
- Now that’s two questions, but who cares?
- You there….in the back row…..Miss Mary Queen of Scots…yes YOU…you go first….