Since today we’re celebrating Summer Solstice and that marks the first day of summer here in the Northern Hemisphere and there’s no better place I’d rather be on the longest day of the year than the beach, I thought it’d be fitting to show an oldie from my barkday pawty. (The one Ranger and I threw for ourselves, you remember.)
Misaki and Gizmo are having some summer fun. (They always do.)
Oh boy! Can’t wait to get to the beach. Sometime. Soon. I hope. Maybe.
What are you doing to celebrate summer where YOU are?
What You Learned Today:
- It’s Summer. And the living is easy. At least for a Scottie.
- Too bad it gets so darned hot. At least where We live.
- HEY! I’m going to the spa today. To get my furs tidy-ed up. All nice and handsome. I just love that.
- If YOU’RE all tidy-ed up and want to send me a picture for Friday’s Foto Fun, do it now!
- Send it to: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com.
- I double dare ya. It’ll be fun!