Y’all might remember my visit to the Windsor Castle dog parks in Smithfield, Virginia a while back. Yes. Smithfield is the ham place. Where it all began. (And, yes, they’ve dropped Paula Deen for her unbecoming behavior. Good for them…but that’s another story.)
I was doing a little reading this morning. Catching up on my email and I noticed somebody had shared some rules for good behavior at dog parks.
I don’t do dog parks. Too much aggressive mouth wrestling and dogs behaving poorly for moi. I prefer to stay in my own ‘hood and play with Sniglet, Emma P., Bella, Bella, Millie, Abbey, and Stucco. Well, the only one I really play with is Sniglet. The others, well, we just sniff butt and call it a day. Sometimes we don’t even do that. The closest I come to going to a dog park is a trip or two to my local farmers’ market.
Do you go to dog parks? Have you ever gotten into trouble there? I’m just curious.
What You Learned Today:
- I don’t do dog parks. But I’ve seen some.
- Some dogs don’t behave very well at dog parks.
- Some do. They behave just fine.
- Actually, I think the owners allow bad things to happen sometimes. I’m jus’ sayin’….
- PET BLOGGERS MALL UPDATE: Seems the opening date is up in the air, but have no fear, be on the lookout for my store coming soon. Right here at The Scottie Chronicles.
- WHERE IN THE WORLD WAS I? Yep. At my Godmother Carol’s for a trim. Now I’m all tidy.
- Whew. My eyebrows were so long, I couldn’t see. Thanks Carol!