He and I have been cyber friends for years. In fact, he subscribed to The Scottie Chronicles email updates even before WordPress added the “follow” feature. Yep. That was a long time ago.
And, as you can see from this picture, Georgie B. was one of my first Friday’s Foto Fun subjects.
I’m sad to say that Georgie B. crossed the bridge a little while ago. It came as a complete shock to his peep and his dogtor. He had no intention of crossing the bridge, but, I guess goD wanted to call him home sooner rather than later. There’s a reason for everything.
It’s just hard to figure it out sometimes. Especially this time. It makes no sense.
Bless you my friend. My Georgie B. furiend. I miss you.
What You Learned Today:
- Sometimes we’re called back to goD before we’re ready. Or before anybody ever imagines that it’s time to go.
- To every thing there’s a reason. And a purpose.
- Maybe Georgie B’s passing is to remind us all, as his peep asked me to do, that whenever we need to visit our dogtors, we must remember to get complete bloodwork done.
- Georgie B. went in to get his teeth cleaned, but didn’t have any bloodwork before hand.
- He didn’t return home with his peep who reports that she is “beyond devastated.” The dogtor said he didn’t know if anything would have shown up in the test and suspects that Georgie B. may have had an underlying kidney problem.
- His peep wanted me to share how important it is to have tests done before any type of surgery or procedure – no matter how routine.
- I think it was time for Georgie to go. He didn’t suffer.
- And that’s a good thing.
- We miss you Georgie B.