“You mean when you first fell in love with me?”
“No, my dearest gal pal, the one when I started The Scottie Chronicles.”
“You mean there’s something more impawtent that our relationship?”
“Certainly not my love! I’m jus’ sayin’ that I started blogging four years ago yesterday. Can you believe that?”
“Oh that. We’ve been together way longer than that Stuart. I mean, you’ve been my boyfriend for seven years.”
“All of my life? Well, since you put it that way, I guess I have been your boyfriend all my my life. Sweet.”
“Congratulations on your blogiversary Studebaker. My dreamboat, you’re soooo talented. In so many ways. Like the way you lick my earlobes.”
“Yeah, yeah. Cut it out Sniglet. This is a family blog.”
What You Learned Today:
- Yesterday was the fourth anniversary of the creation of The Scottie Chronicles.
- I thank each and every one of you – and you know who you are – for your friendship and your interest in all of my shenanigans.
- Here’s to four more!
- FOUR MORE YEARS! FOUR MORE YEARS!! Sounds like an election chant.
- Why not enter my giveaway drawing? Leave me a comment and I’ll have the peeps put your name in a hat for the drawing.
- OH…one more thing, I must apologize for not barking at you on your blogs and for not barking back to all of your comments. Sometimes I have trouble barking because of computer glitches I guess. And sometimes I get distracted and forget to bark back at you when you bark at me. Gee. But I read every single comment every single day. And I appreciate your taking the time to bark at me. And to sniff my butt through the computer.
- After all, I’m Stuart. And I love everybody.
- Well, almost everybody.
- Gotta go.