What You Learned Today:
- For years, the peeps thought I was clairvoyant.
- They’d go out and come back and find me in the living room. Their own little welcoming committee of one. With a waggin’ tail of love.
- How on earth, They’d say, did I know They were coming up the walkway! Right at THAT moment?
- Well, see, I’ve been sleeping on the good sofa. Sawing ZZZZZ’s like nobody’s business.
- And no one was the wiser.
- Until now.
LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY! You have until midnight tonight, my time, to get your name in the hat.