Ta Da!!!! Many thanks to all of you who left comments and entered My Big Fat Summer Giveaway.
To Hoke, especially for his “sister,” goes the AMBERTICK COLLAR.
To Judy R., a quilter in Buffalo, goes the SCOTTIE CHRONICLES tote.
I asked the peeps to help me put the comments in a hat, then I had them dump them on the floor, and then I picked out the winners. Easy peasy.
And you can’t get more technically accurate than that now can you?
THANKS TO EVERYONE!!!
What You Learned Today:
- I had a giveaway.
- Two lucky folks won.
- Congratulations to them and thanks to all who played along.
- Now, Hoke and Judy, send me your snail mail address to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com and We’ll rush your gifts to you.
- Where was I on Saturday??
- There were several correct answers. Yes, the Outer Banks of North Carolina. One of my favs. Specifically, I was on the “backside” of Jockey’s Ridge. On the Roanoke Sound.
- If you’ve never been, you must go there sometime.