I love my Sniglet. But she’s sleeping in my bed. Again. And she chewed on my cow toe and drank out of my water bowl. I guess we’ll settle into a routine. This is only day three of her peep’s vacation. We’re both out of sorts.
What better way to get back into the swing of things than voting for a calendar poster boy? (Or gal, as the case may be.) My buddy Ranger is in the running to be a cover Scottie for the Blogville calendar. (Where was I and why didn’t I know about the contest????)
Hop on over here and take a look at this fundraiser for Benny and vote. And make sure you hop on over to his blog to see what he’s up to! Lots of my blog friends are in the running. Get in on the action and vote!
My peep is asleep at the wheel. Otherwise my handsome mug would be in the running.
What You Learned Today:
- There’s a contest for the Blogville calendar images.
- Ranger needs your vote.
- Benny needs your help. He’s fighting like a Frenchie to beat cancer. Ranger’s helping out by participating in the calendar contest.
- Whew. Lots to learn today.
- OH. And thanks to all who are adding to my Where in the World? story from Saturday. Yes. I was in the sand near Roanoke Island – the land of Croatan and Virginia Dare. Your comments are still welcome! Let’s turn this story into a novella!
- Paws Up for Downunder Daisy and Sparhawk Scotties who not only guessed it, but got the references.