I’ll be sad to see Sniglet go. Even though she slept in my bed. And loved on my peeps. And shared my walkies. And chewed on my cow toes. And watched TV from my favorite sofa spot.
You know, it’s awfully nice of me to reciprocate the hospitality that I get when my own peeps
abandon me go out of town and can’t take me with Them. Sniglet takes good care of me when They’re away. So I thought I’d return the favor.
Until next time my sweet.
What You Learned Today:
- My girlfriend came to stay with me.
- We watched TV together.
- Our favorite programs were on THE BIG SCREEN. Here’s what we watched: As The Postman Torments, Big Dogs Outside, Who’s In My Neighborhood?, Bicycles and Skateboards, and my personal favorite, Get Away From My House!. (We both barked back at that one.)
- Speaking of TV, one thing we DIDN’T watch this past week was that weird girl Miley Cyrus, who I found out through pee mail, couldn’t keep her tongue in her mouth or sing a lick at the VMA awards. Not that there’s anything wrong with sticking your tongue out, heck, I do it all the time. And I do lots of things with my tongue, too. But, uh, I don’t think it’s the same thing with this girl. I’m kind of sorry I missed that one. Uh….NOT. (What IS twerking, anyway? Nevermind. Like I always say, humans do some strange things. Talk about some blurred lines….)
- Sniglet and I sniffed a little butt and played bitey face. But not too much.
- We were both a little homesick. She missed her peep and I missed my solitude.
- Life’s complicated. So is love.
- Bye Snigs.
- Until next time….
- HEY! Be a part of Friday’s Foto Fun! Send me YOUR foto! Send it to: StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com. We’ll have fun with it and post it here one Friday. Promise.