Guest Blogger Today: Bashful

bashful with piggySince Stuart is under the knife under a mild sedative having his teeth cleaned today, I thought I’d help out and say how much fun I’ve had visiting him.

I miss him. He’s brought me out of my rock. Our visit has just been tremendous and I appreciate all he did to show me the sights.

Even though we did have a spate of trouble. He really didn’t mean any harm, though. Too bad his people got so mad at him. (Between you and me, I think he’s been in a bit of trouble before.)

It’s quiet here at his place with him not here. His people are gloomy. And they’re trying their best to cheer me up with me being so bashful and all. They introduced me to a new pebble friend who’s going home with me! Can’t wait for you to meet her. Or is she a he? It’s kind of hard for us rocks to keep our genders straight. But, hey, we’re rocks. Who cares?

At least we don’t have to have our teeth cleaned. Stuart might even need to have a tooth pulled! Or two!!!

OUCH!!! But you can bet I’ll be here when he comes home. I think I’ll sleep with him tonight. Just to be sure he’s OK.

See what I mean? He’s really brought out the best rock behavior in me. I guess I learned all that from Bacon. I miss Bacon.

I’ll be home soon Bacon!!!!! But not until I know Stuart’s OK. Thanks for reading.

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a dog blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. He would have been 12 years old in March 2018. The Scottie Chronicles is dedicated to Stuart and the joy he shared with everyone who met him or saw him from afar. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in Scottie health, Scotties, Scottish Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Guest Blogger Today: Bashful

1. Oh Bashful, you are a sweet rock. Glad you’re there for Stuart, especially if he’s had to have extractions 😦 Bacon is no doubt dying to catch up with you and hear everything.

2. Jazzi says:

A w Bashful, I know Stuart will appreciate having a good nurse at his side when he gets home later. We can’t wait to see his beautiful smile!

Reblogged this on Pig Love and commented:
    sniff sniff – my Bashful is growing up so fast. Such the little caretaker. He’s had a wonderful time visiting Stuart. Friends, make sure you bounce over and tell Stuart to get better soon. He’s a little under the weather – XOXO – Bacon

4. That’s so nice to wait till Stuart is ok. I hope all goes well and he will have the whitest of white teeth now!

That’s one thing about rocks-you’re never nasty. You do have a stone-cold heart, however.

6. Tobias,Cherry,Lady, Shadow says:

So nice of you to care for Stuart – after his little adventure to Dr E’s I am sure he will need some ‘caring’. Hope he feels better quickly – Tobias

7. The Dancing Rider says:

Bashful, take care of him. Our little one (now long since passed) had some teeth pulled once, and Stuart will need your help. Let’s hope he feels better quickly!

8. Jazzi says:

Thats nice of you to take care of Stuart, Hope he is doing ok when he gets home.

wags
    Jazzi and Addi

9. Misaki says:

Hope Stuart is doing well, so kind of you to look after him xx

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )