Oh me….Bashful welcomed me home from the dogtor yesterday evening. I’m now a two-less-teeth Scot. Yep. Lost my two bottom middle incisors. Guess that makes me Lauren Hutton. Upside down. Cause there’s a BIG gap where the old ones once were.
Thanks for being my friend Bashful. And thanks for all of your good wishes yesterday everybody. The peeps and I appreciate each and every one of them. We really do.
Everything else is “sound” as Dr. Elliott said. (She’s the BEST DOGTOR in the world!) The peeps were so worried. And, you KNOW I milked that worry at every step. I got carried up and down the stairs, one peep slept beside me last night on my sofa for a while. Kept Her hand on my side just to make sure I was breathing. (Really? Come on now…)
I live the life don’t I? I’m just missing some teeth….Stuart the Snaggle Tooth.
Thanks again for caring.
What You Learned Today:
- I had my first dental cleaning yesterday. After seven years of gnawing, chewing and fence aggression.
- Once, I’d broken and lost a top incisor after I’d tried to get a doggie behind a fence. (He came after me first, though.)
- That meant my lower incisors lost their “place” in my mouth and got all loose.
- Eventually, uh…like yesterday….two came out.
- And, I had deep pockets of tartar buildup so those are now packed with antibiotics.
- I tell you this gross stuff so you’ll know. Have your peeps get your teeth checked.
- So you can live a long time!