Just in case you’ve forgotten, Howl-o-Weeenie is this week. And there are lots of things going on in Blogville. I’ve got two hunk’o burnin’ love bookends to escort to the Ball, so stay tuned for that. (These gals are smokin, so get out your violin ’cause you’ll be feeling oh-so-sorry for me. NOT.)
Are you ready for Howl-o-Weeeeeenie?
What You Learned Today:
- Spooky Thursday is coming up. I’ve got my witchy hat on.
- The lit pumpkins are in Our windows and the bats are in Our front yard.
- Gotta get Our treats ready for the throngs of costumed two-legged ones who, no doubt, will make me crazy.
- This year, I think I’ll suggest to the peeps that We give out ketchup packets or hot Chinese mustard packs instead of sugar-laden candy. Whadya think about that?
- OH….and here’s the location of Where in the World? Saturday: The James River. Where it all began. (No matter what they say
- Oh me. I make myself laugh sometimes.