Howl-o-Weeenie!

ArooooOOO BooooooOOOOOOO!

ArooooOOO BooooooOOOOOOO!

Winston welcomes you to The Scottie Chronicles - a blog that began in 2009 as a voice for Stuart, a more than memorable black, brindle and white Scottish Terrier who captured hearts around the world. Stuart passed suddenly in December 2015 from cardiac hemangiosarcoma, a nasty cancer that took him far too early. If you love Scotties, please follow along. Arroooo!
This entry was posted in Scotties, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

55 Responses to Howl-o-Weeenie!

1. Happy Howl-o-ween, Stuart!!!

2. Misaki says:

Happy halloween little Stuart!!!

Happy Halloween Stuart. Have fun and be safe – score a lot of candy for the humans! That’s the name of the game here at the Hotel Thompson – snorts. XOXO – Bacon

4. Awooooo, Stuart! Happy Howwwwwwwl-o-ween!

5. fozziemum says:

Happy Howl-o-ween sweet Stuart you scary beastie you hope the treats are good for you 😉 hugs Fozziemum xx

6. cindy269 says:

Aroooooo

7. Toby and Banks says:

Happy Howl-o-weenie!!! ArrrroBoo to all those scary tricksters our there!! I know that we will be Booo-ing back at all who come to our door tonight!!!

Toby and Banks

8. susieandsidebite says:

Great pic Stuart, May all the ghost and goblins be good to our pal on this most fun day, HAPPY HAL-O-WEENIE, now lets go a barking!

The Mad And Crazy Scots

See you tonight.

10. Oh Stuart…you’re so scary looking!! Happy Halloween!!
    (Oh, and come check out the pirate costume that mom and dad put on one of my pictures!
    ARrrooo! Dewars

11. And a Happy ‘Ween to you too Stuart!

Spooky Hugs, Sammy

12. Mayzie says:

Happy HOWL-o-ween to you, too, Stuart! You got all those ketchup and relish packets ready?

Wiggles & Wags,
    Mayzie

13. Pip says:

Happy Halloween!

14. cecilia07 says:

SPOOOOOOKIEEEEE OH WHAT BIG TOOFERS YOU HAVE
    I wish today was 36 hours long…there is so much to do, see, eat and smell and scream about.
    Hugs madi your boofriend

15. edgar says:

AROOOOOO! super spooky, stuart!!

edgar and his mum

16. Ranger says:

Arrrrrrrrrrrrooooo Booooooooooo back at ya! Dat is the BEST halloween pic of ALL TIME!
    Have a Spooktacular Day birthday buddy!
    Wags,
    Ranger

17. What a simply fabulous Halloween ensemble – have a spooooky evening Stuart!

Stuart have a goulash ghoul Howl~O~Ween! Bawheheee Beef is better than green beans.

19. BWAAA! That’s a great pix! Glad you stopped by to check out the pumpkin guts slimey fun!
    HAppy Howl-O-Ween
    Mr Bailey, Hazel & Greta

20. That’s awesome! Happy Halloween, Stuart!

Love ya lots♥
    Mitch and Molly

21. Braeden and Seth says:

Very spooky pic, but you’re smile is enchanting! Happy Howloween, Stuart! Hope you get loads of treats!

Braeden and Seth

By far the very best picture of you, Stuart. Great idea – you look like the Lord of The Pumpkins. It would make a fabulous poster you could include with the other things you’ll be offering in your gift shop. Do you have an update on that you could tell us about?

Hope your Halloween has just the right amount of scary fun stuff and lots of treats!

• So, first, thank you very much for the interest in my shop. Things are coming along swimmingly and We’re hoping to be up and running in time for a few holiday gift ideas.

We’ll have Watercolor Wednesday cards, a T-shirt or two, and a few other things I’ve got up my sleeve. If I could just mooootivate the peeps to speed it all up a little.

ArOOOOOOOOs! Thanks ever so much and happy treating!

Stu

23. ScottieMom says:

GREAT photo! Happy HowlOween!! Much love, The Scottie Mom.

24. We love your Halloweenie picture – such scariness!! We had lots of little munchkins here tonight, treats all over the place – even we got some (none of that chocolate stuff for us, we just got good old biscuits) but who cares, yum was the word..Best, Tobias, Cherry, Shadow & Lady.

25. Daisy says:

Oh, Stuart, your Halloween picture is perfect! I hope you had a day filled with treats and no tricks!
    oxox
    Daisy

26. What a pawsome photo of you Stu! Happy Halloween buddy!
    Wally & Sammy

27. Greetings from Florida! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your
    blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home.
    I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded onn
    my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, good site!

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )