Is There Anything Finer?

What do I spy amidst the flora of my backyard kingdom? Kittie bon bons you say? Ah yes….

What could be finer than a delectable mound or two of protein-rich kittie presents? Just for moi?

Nothing.

I’m hoping that’s what I get for Thanksgiving. Aren’t you?

• I love me some kittie bon bons. And rabbit bon bons.
  • I know some of you do, too.
  • Come on. Admit it.
  • Your secret is safe with me.
  • The peeps just got a new fancy light to carry with Them on Our evening walks.
  • Now They can see what I’m gnoshing on.
  • Ooops.

This entry was posted in Scottish Terriers, Terriers, The Scottie Chronicles and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

11 Responses to Is There Anything Finer?

1. fozziemum says:

BOL BOL hey Stuart we love Kitty Bon bons..we callz em Kitty truffles..we snoutz fur em everywhere..drives Fozziemum bonkerz..why won’t she kiss us after we eatz one???? an Rabbit onez and roo one’s is the best..we roll in themz as well BOL BOL ….bon Apetite’ Stuart Forrest xx

2. ScottieMom says:

Mr. K would gladly join you for some kittie bon bons! Although, I try to tell him they are not evil and should not be hunted. Much love, The Scottie Mom.

Alas, there are no kits around here. Kaci is a substitute. There’s nothing like being ecology minded and recycling.

4. Jazzi says:

Nope!! Nothing better than that!!

wags
    Jazzi

5. Bentley says:

I just love my rabbit bon bons. After dinner I beg to go outside for my desert. Yummy

6. Anonymous says:

mmm, i indulged in some this morning as mum was getting ready for work and not paying attention to me. that’s what she gets!

edgar and his grossed out mum

7. You should mix them with rabbit drops and sheep bowls, you could create your own box of chocolates…bet that’s the perfect gift for all :o)

8. sue ellen says:

ACK!!! That is what the clan mom says when either of us find a morsel to nosh on while on a stroll.
    Then we trot in for freshly scrambled eggs and hand picked boiled chicken for breakfast.
    Yep, dessert first is what we say………..
    clan mom here..” I just don’t understand these scotts”
    ♪ RoOo……L&M

9. dougalldog says:

Hmmm… Can’t say I’ve ever tried them… Or any poops for that matter…