These lovely things were sent to me from you. Yes. From you guys who follow my musings here at The Scottie Chronicles. From here at home and from all around this big ‘ole world of ours. It’s amazing isn’t it? I appreciate every single one.
And now, my friends, I must say I’ve missed the boat for this year’s holiday card and gift exchanges. I’ve been asleep at the wheel. Not paying attention. Distracted. I didn’t sign up and put my name in the hat.
But I love sending cards and picking out presents and stuff. I’m really good at that.
So, if you want me to send you a holiday card, all you have to do is bark at me here on the blog, or send me some pee mail to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com and put “holiday” in the subject line. Give me your mailing preference (snail or pee) and the details of where I can reach you.
I couldn’t live with the thought of missing Holidays 2013 and not sharing the love with you guys.
What You Learned Today:
- I was perusing the blogs the other day during a slow time in my very profitable napping business. (I nap really well, but haven’t figured out how earn a living do it.)
- I was over at Jazzi’s place and found out I’d missed the card exchange, so I nipped at the peep who’s supposed to be helping me keep up with this stuff. (Like barking at your blogs. I’ve been slack at that, too. BUT – I do read every comment and love them all.)
- So, I thought I’d BOL at everybody (that’s Bark Out Loud for those of you who might be just joining us) and take matters into my own hands. Like all Scotties do.
- I’d love to send you some holiday greetings, so let me know if you want some. Leave me a comment or send me a pee mail appeal with “holiday” in the subject line to StuartTheScottie@hotmail.com.
- Give me your snail mail address or, if you’d prefer an electronic greeting to save a tree, (why do that though? then where oh where would I pee?) give me your pee mail address.
- Whew. That oughta cover it.